Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Daddy the Power Ranger!
Oh, that I had my camera with me...we went to a birthday party tonight for a little boy in Max's class. His family is from Israel, and they are Jewish, so they are fascinating to us! Anyway, of course I didn't have my camera with me, but it was a Power Ranger party. There was a show with 3 guys dressed up as Power Rangers. The next thing I know, they have Darren up there doing fighting moves and breakdancing with them! Let me just say, it was a sight to behold. I had no idea Darren could breakdance, especially at the age of 32! I can't even remember the last time I laughed that hard! The kids LOVED it and were so proud of their Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am dying laughing just thinking about Darren breakdancing!!! Go Gringo Go!
What good daddy's do to keep the little ones smiling. Can't wait to see what Neil will do some day. LOL!
Post a Comment