Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our New Family Member!



This is our new dog, Rusty! He is a 9 month old Viszla, and we love him! We have always wanted a dog like him, and we adopted him from a friend! He is one of two in Panama! The kids adore him! He is so sweet and has been trained for 4 months now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the fam Rusty! You look very sweet! Take care of those precious kiddos.

Chrys and Mike said...

Wow, that grass is so green it looks fake! Beautiful.

What a sweet dog w/ your sweet kids! I enjoy your blog!

Chrys

Anonymous said...

Oh Julie! It was so fun to see all of the pics of you and your precious family! I love having a visual of where you are! :) I love the dog! A little boys best friend! :)
Miss you!

Mia said...

Congrats on the new baby. Where are you?