Monday, April 30, 2007

We Are Pregnant!

The news is out-we are 11 weeks pregnant today! We are so excited! Our due date is November 21st! Max is hoping for a brother, but is OK with a girl, too! Annabelle is convinced that it IS a girl! Let's hope she's right, for her sake! I think if it turned out to be a boy, she would make him pay. My doctor is from Argentina, and we speak spanish, but english when I get confused! Next week I get an ultrasound, so I am really excited about that! I am also excited about coming out of the "sick as a dog" stage, which should be any day now, I just know! We can't wait to see what another Holt looks like!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not express how excited I am!!! I can't wait to meet baby Holt!!! I hope you start feeling better. Give the kids kisses for us. Christian thinks it is a boy by the way.

Spinney said...

I am giddy like a school girl! Congratulations.
BTW, I think I can tell you what another Holt will look like... tow-headed and absolutely, irresistably adorable. I don't believe there is another variety for you two.
I miss you! Tell Max and Annabelle hello.

AW said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie! I am so happy for you and your family!
Love,
Mandi

WENDY DRAKE said...

I am so excited for you. We are 10 weeks pregnant- due November 26th. If it makes you feel any better I am already having to wear maternity clothes! We have a new prayer journal and pray for missionaries- we have been talking about you guys a lot during family devotion time. I miss you, any plans to come to Texas anytime soon?
Wendy