Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Cutest Ballerina in Panama

She's still getting used to the tights here!




OK-I know I am biased, but Annabelle started ballet this week and she really is the cutest little ballerina ever! Of course, half of the attraction for her is the outfit, but let's all admit that the most important part of any high school dance was the outfit too! Max couldn't stop taking pictures of her in her tutu. She really did well in the class! Halfway through, she realized that she was surrounded by mirrors and had a 5 minute session of making faces at herself and posing in front of the mirror. The teacher let her have her time, then gently led her back to the group! Ballet is now the highlight of her week, and ours, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't think you're biased! She's the cutest thing ever. Poppi & Cheech

AW said...

You are biased, but I think you're RIGHT! She is adorable. :-)

Unknown said...

She is the most precious little girl ever!!!! I wish I was there to watch her!