Thursday, May 24, 2007
A Good Time
Nothing new to report, everyone is doing good! I am really thankful to be 14 weeks along now, and am totally enjoying the nausea being gone! The kids ask me questions everyday about the baby, some of which I am not prepared to answer, such as "How DOES the baby come out, Mom?" Distraction usually works, that is until I figure out how to answer! Darren has been home the whole month of May, which is so nice and won't happen again for a while! He is a huge help, and a better mom than I am! I am so thankful for this easy, restful time from the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie, such wonderful news that you're feeling better. That morning sickness is a tough thing, isn't it! Prayers for a smooth sailing pregnancy!
I am SOOOOOOO excited for you!!!
Chrys
Post a Comment