Wednesday, June 13, 2007
The Unspoken Rule
I know it has been a while, but I am still here! I am feeling the need to mention the unspoken rule of all who live with a pregnant woman. I had to remind some of my own family members just this past week! It is NEVER a good idea to take the last of anything, when it comes to food. If there is only one left, just walk away and leave it alone. This is especially important when the pregnant woman has gone out of her way to buy something really good like ice cream sandwhiches or M&M's! It will result in wrath. Don't take the last cookie, or Rice Krispy Treat, either! If there is anything that WILL send a pregnant woman over the edge, this is it! Now you all have fair warning for the next 22 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! Julie, you crack me up! But I SO understand. Every day about 2:30/3:00 I get a sweet craving like no craving I had before I was pregnant. I always thought it was a "joke" regarding pregnant cravings, but no. There is no laughter in that joke. When I want M&Ms or cookies (or just plain marshmallows when there's nothing else in the pantry)...stand back. I want a sweet and I want it NOW! *insert Godzilla type growl*
So I sympathize. :-)
Very wise advice, very wise! When I was pregnant with Jake, Brian and I had the mother of all blow-ups, when I woke up to find that he had left the chocolate milk out on the counter overnight and ruined it!!! I went to work in tears...seriously. I am not sure I have completely forgiven him yet, and that was almost 8 years ago...ha!:)
Mandi
Post a Comment