Friday, August 10, 2007

American Vacation Part 4-South Carolina!

Baby Andy-what a dumplin'!

The last piece of our trip to the States-South Carolina! I went to see my best friend Angie for 2 days BY MYSELF! Thank you Nana, Papa, and Aunt Stephanie! I got back to Dallas the day before we came home to Panama, so it was a quick trip, but let me give details!

It was amazing-the most relaxing time I have had in a very long time! Angie lives in the country and we just talked and ate the whole weekend. We slept late, picked blueberries, and played with her baby Andy! It really was a dream weekend, and I loved every minute of being with Andy! Angie's husband, Ben, even cooked for us- a full country meal with a blueberry/rasberry cake for dessert! Thank you Angie and Ben, for the refreshment and encouragement. What great memories we made!

No comments: