Sunday, August 5, 2007

Back to Life

So it took us a while, but we have all adjusted back to life without central A/C, speaking english all the time, and driving on the smooth roads of the U.S.! Actually, I think I had the hardest time coming back to Panama! It is hard to leave vacation where there are no worries, no housecleaning, and free babysitting! My prayer is and has been that we would really put roots down here. The Lord was sweet to help us with that this weekend-we had our neighbors over for dinner, went to breakfast with a new friend from church, and met more fun people at church today! Also, Max starts Kindergarten on Tuesday, which will help us build friendships as well. I think I'll quit telling the Lord that I would rather live in the U.S. and really start LIVING here in Panama!

No comments: