Saturday, September 1, 2007

28 Weeks and Definitely Counting!

This is me yesterday at 28 weeks! We had a doctor's appointment, and I think we have finally decided which hospital to have the baby in. It isn't the newest or fanciest hospital here, but it is where my doctor works most of the time. She said that the baby is doing great! This is by far the longest pregnancy we have had-we can't wait to see the baby! So far he likes french fries and chocolate ice cream, and Milky Ways!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie you look great! I can't wait to meet my sweet nephew!

AW said...

Julie, you look adorable! And those cravings are lot of fun - really the only time you can get away with eating such things guiltlessly! :-)

Chrys and Mike said...

you look beautiful!

chrys

Chris and Cynthia Gault said...

Julie, you look super! Danny and I enjoyed seeing Max and Annabelle, too. Take good care of yourself...and keep us posted on family news. We love you and one of these days will come to visit you and the Canal!
love,
Tia Cynthia Gault