Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Being Lazy, Enjoying Life

With 5 1/2 weeks to go, we are all trying to enjoy our free time...especially Darren and me! We realize that pretty soon, we will be alot busier, so we are taking advantage of having 2 kids who are a little older, who go to bed early, and who usually sleep all night long! Our friend Jeni was here from Costa Rica for a few days this week, which was wonderful! I need all the distractions I can get these days. Overall we are trying to put our parenting in the Lord's hands and are praying for wisdom in loving and disciplining them while they are young. I really have no idea how people parent without the Lord's help! I know I can't make it half a day on my own! Praise the Lord that He loves them even more than we do!

No comments: