Max was baptized at church this morning! Although he received Christ last year while we were in Costa Rica, it took him a while to warm up to the idea of baptism. Something about being dunked under water did not appeal to him! When the opportunity came around a few weeks ago, he decided that he was ready to tell everyone that he is "a part of God's family." Darren got to baptize him, and they both did great. We sang about God's faithfulness in church, and as if I wasn't crying already, we sang the first song that I learned in Spanish. I will never forget the first time I heard it...in my conversation class last year in Costa Rica, our class of 5 girls singing and praising the Lord together with a teacher we all admire. It was a day to be humbled by God's faithfulness to save us and love us. These are the words in English, I think!
Your faithfulness is great
Your faithfulness is incomparable
There is no one like you, blessed God
Your faithfulness is great
Tu fidelidad es grande
Tu fidelidad incomparable es
Nadie como tu, bendito Dios
Grande es tu fidelidad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO cool! give max a hug for me! you should be due pretty soon now i suppose! i'll be praying for you! i look forward to pictures!
Post a Comment