The baby shower last week was so wonderful! Here in Panama, you usually don't open presents at a party, (birthdays, showers, whatever), so it was a prayer shower and I took the presents home! I felt so loved and cared for because of the shower...we prayed for the baby, the future, the family, everything! The kids loved helping me open the presents the next day, and they even got their own cake! Here are just a few pictures...
Saturday, November 3, 2007
The Baby Shower
The baby shower last week was so wonderful! Here in Panama, you usually don't open presents at a party, (birthdays, showers, whatever), so it was a prayer shower and I took the presents home! I felt so loved and cared for because of the shower...we prayed for the baby, the future, the family, everything! The kids loved helping me open the presents the next day, and they even got their own cake! Here are just a few pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment