Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Scoop at 38 weeks!

A quick baby update...we went to the doctor yesterday and I am dilated to a 1. I feel so different with this baby than the other 2. I feel contractions all day and they hurt! I don't remember that from before! After making cookies for our doctor and doing some begging, she will induce me Saturday morning if we don't have him before! We are thrilled! I will be 39 weeks, a week early. We are depending on the Lord for everything during this time and so thankful that He is always with us-no matter what happens! What an intimate Savior we have! Stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait!!! I will be praying that everything goes well for you and that my sweet baby nephew is as healthy as can be! And please post as many pictures as possible as quickly as possible.

Proud Aunt Stephanie

AW said...

Ohhhhh! Just a few more days - I just know you're so excited. As we are. Yes...as Aunt Stephanie said...LOTS of pictures quickly!!!