OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! He is so cute!!!! I don't think he looks like Max or Annabelle. I love how chunky he looks in the second pic. I can't wait to hold him and love on him!!!
Look out Simon, Aunt Stephanie loves babies and can't wait to get her hands on you and show you how much she loves you.
4 comments:
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! He is so cute!!!! I don't think he looks like Max or Annabelle. I love how chunky he looks in the second pic. I can't wait to hold him and love on him!!!
Look out Simon, Aunt Stephanie loves babies and can't wait to get her hands on you and show you how much she loves you.
so precious! i'm so happy for y'all!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. He is beautiful! CONGRATS! What a blessing.
I love his blonde hair. And I love his name.
We rejoice with you.
Chrys
How cute is he!!??? What a blessing, congratulations!
Post a Comment