We come home to Texas in one week, but I haven't posted in so long that I thought I would give a quick update! December is the prettiest month in Panama, kind of like a warm spring day in Texas! The skies are sparkly blue and it is officially beach season. Watermelons and mandarin oranges are now is season-yea! It is summer here, and kids will be out of school this week for 3 months. Max's school is on the American calendar, so he only gets 3 weeks off!
Simon...had his one month appointment yesterday and now weighs 10 lbs. 12 oz. The doctor and I decided that he is a good eater-still every 2 hours and thinks he is starving if you make him wait for one minute longer! A precious angel baby!
Max...they had "Polar Express Day" at school today and they got to wear their pajamas! I have been terrible about taking pictures lately! He is taller than ever and a HUGE help with Simon!
Annabelle...still a little fragile as of late, but getting used to Baby Simon. As always, she is a hoot!
Me and Darren...just trying to keep everyone fed, hydrated, slept, and cleaned (yes, in that order)! We can't wait to see everyone when we come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment