Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How My Baby Likes To Sleep...


...on his tummy! Don't worry Mom, I only do this when I can watch him the whole time! Seriously, have you ever seen a baby this cute in your entire life? In the words of Annabelle, "We want to eat him up with a spoon!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at those cute arm rolls! I miss snuggling with him!!!

Chrys and Mike said...

he really is a doll!

my boys are both tummy sleepers. t has been sleeping on his belly since he was two weeks old. :O

chrys

Mia said...

oh my julie he is precious i cannot believe i have not gotten to meet him yet!

Fun With Five said...

Ellie was the same way! He is a doll!

AW said...

Jon Kai's the same way since he was 6 weeks old. With his reflux, the doctor said it's probably better this way anyways. But talk about stress on mommy! Of course they're fine...we just worry so much.