Saturday, March 22, 2008

Max, El Luchador

the mask produces instantaneous diving, as seen here!

This is, according to Max, the best souvenir EVER!!! For those of you who may be confused, this is a wrestler's mask from Mexico-think Nacho Libre. Darren brought it back from his trip for Max! Max literally fell on the floor laughing when he saw it, as did I! We only condone wrestling within the confines of our own house, still it is a daily activity. We are all about lucha libre!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures made me laugh! Christian and Reed will love these pictures. They are so ready to see all of you. Me too!

Melissa said...

Julie, Hi. I had to laugh when I saw this- how funny are these photos, so cute.
I have a great girlfriend named Julie and so when I clicked on your name I thought you were her- that is how I found your blog. From your comment on Erins blog.

Have a great one, sorry you miss all your friends so much. Friends are the BEST!