Monday, March 10, 2008
Trusting The Ancient of Days
My heart is still so burdened for the family that lost their baby girl last week. I praise the Lord, for it has driven me to my knees in a way that I haven't been in a while. In Beth Moore's study on Daniel, we learned that God is The Ancient of Days (Daniel 7:9-10). The Father WILL sit as judge of the universe and right all wrongs. I don't know what this will look like for those who have lost a loved one in a situation like this, but knowing this part of God when life seems unfair is comforting. Let us pray that this family will know the presence of the Holy Spirit everyday that they live on this earth without their daughter. Let us pray that they cling to the hope we have in Christ. Thank you, Lord, that you are more than sufficient, and for the plans you are working out. Help us to live in the "unseen," and give us an eternal perspective, your perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment