OK, so we are still sick after 2 and a half weeks, but no complaints this time, as it is just a cold running rampant through our house this time. I prefer blowing my nose 10 jillion times a day to throwing up, anyday!
Be glad I haven't posted pictures of our new house-it is a disaster and FAR from unpacked and organized. This must be what it is like to have 3 kids...you never really get around to doing anything! Simon has started yelling at himself, mostly when he can't get his hands to do what he wants them to do. He just starts shrieking, which cracks Max and Annabelle up! I don't think that he thinks it is funny. Other than Darren, Simon is our comic relief these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my...hope you are all better soon! Be sure and give us a call when you are...I'm excited to see you and the kiddos!
So, the real question is where are you and when can I come see you?
Post a Comment