Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Little Man

My little man is six months old. In a way, I wish I could go back and do the first six months over again, but maybe with more sleep this time! He is such a ray of light in all of our lives! Aside from being the loudest baby I have ever in my life been around, he is precious.
His favorite activities: shrieking, grabbing our kitten's tail, eating, watching Max and Annabelle, being snuggled! The way he falls asleep: holding onto his toes with his legs in the air. Where he sleeps: I will tell if you promise not to-the laundry room. I think I'll start saving for therapy now. What he weighs: a hefty 20 lbs. He is one big dude! His dislikes: waiting for his bottle, sleeping, toys he can't grab very well-he screams at them.
All in all, we love every last inch of him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we all need you to post a pic of him sleeping holding his toe!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh! Julie has a blog! I saw your comment on Terri Cassel's blog today & thought "surely that's the same Julie Holt!". Sure enough, it is!!!! I've been trying to figure out how to reach you since the day you came by Oak Tree. Email me! Lizreeves2@aol.com

Liz Reeves