I just finished this book that Mitzi recommended to me and I loved it! She was right- it was easy to read and challenging. My favorite part was the last chapter. It was like the "so what?" Basically, he encouraged the reader to ask and seek God on what to do after reading the book...not to model your actions after someone else, but to allow God to be creative with our lives and what they look like. A great pick for anyone whose stack of books to read is dwindling!Saturday, June 28, 2008
Crazy Love
I just finished this book that Mitzi recommended to me and I loved it! She was right- it was easy to read and challenging. My favorite part was the last chapter. It was like the "so what?" Basically, he encouraged the reader to ask and seek God on what to do after reading the book...not to model your actions after someone else, but to allow God to be creative with our lives and what they look like. A great pick for anyone whose stack of books to read is dwindling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, bring it!! I am ready to read start it! :)
See you Tuesday.
Post a Comment