Monday, June 9, 2008
The Sports Era Begins
We are officially making the transition into "big kid stuff!" You know your toddlers are growing up when they start doing sports. I was able to put alot alot of this off while we were in Latin America, aside from a short stint of ballet in Panama and soccer in Costa Rica. Now, Max is more and more interested in sports, rather than just tools and woodwork! He is playing a short season of T-ball to see if he likes it, while Annabelle is trying out gymnastics. Today was her first day...Max and I could not stop laughing at her attempted "front roll." Let's all hope she takes after her Daddy in these matters! Max has had one T-ball practice, and likes it so far. If all else fails, he sure looks cute in a baseball cap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chance was excited when I told him Max was playing t-ball. To me there is not much cuter than a little boy in his baseball uniform. We need to know his schedule so we can come watch. We are all missing you guys!!!! Ya'll need to come up to our place too! I will bake for you I promise!
Post a Comment