Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is It Over?

O.K., I am considering letting go of my blog. I wonder, how many of you are out there and care to continue reading? (besides you, Mom!) Let me know what you think...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

no, you have to keep blogging! I love it!!!

Liz said...

No! You can't give up the blog! I love reading it & seeing your family!

pmartin said...

Now seeing as I have recently met you...I LOVE learning and reading about your family!! Try and keep it up..even it is only once a month! That's my vote! Paige

AW said...

Nooo! No losing the blog. It's the only way we know what's going on with you! I read all the time...comment rarely, but read plenty!

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up with your family via blog. It is fun to see your pictures of the kiddos and hear what is going on in life.

Unknown said...

I check every other day to see if there are new pictures and/or stories about my niece and nephews. You want to deprive me of that?!