
After some thought, and a visit from Wendy and Baby Tinsley, I am seriously considering using cloth diapers. I only have a hopefulyear and a half left of diapers, but they are expensive, and I like the feel of the new cloth ones! Anyone have a favorite brand?
2 comments:
i am by no means an expert since i'm really new eat this. but so far i'm digging the bum genius 3.0s. a lot. i'm still trying some others just to be sure. jillian's drawers has a great program where you can try them for 3 weeks and return ones you don't like.
chrys
Julie,I always smile when I learn of a young mom moving into cloth diapers. you see we had no choice. (no $: no choice)But way back then we only had thin large ones to be folded in triangle form or rectangle w/double thickness then either had to be covered w/plastic pants. can you think how hot that would be? YIKES. so lovin your effort to be ecco minded & pocketbook savings ~ marcia
Post a Comment