Thursday, July 24, 2008
My New Favorite Time of the Day
I have a new favorite moment of every day. Too bad it is closer to the end of the day! Simon is NEVER still, unless he is sleeping, which means he doesn't snuggle so much anymore. I could cry right here and now. BUT, before dinner, after he has had his last bottle of the day and just before his bedtime, he gets still. Very still. He lays his head on my shoulder, lets me rub his back and hold him tight, and we have about 2 minutes of heaven together. Oh, that I could stretch that 2 minutes to 3, maybe 4, maybe more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh those minutes are a little piece of heaven on earth! i miss that!!!
Precious isn't it? They grow too fast...
*sigh*
The only time I get those sweet still moments is when I have a sick monkey on my hands. I wish I could say I enjoy them, but the fact that he feels so miserable takes the fun out of it.
Post a Comment