O.K., I will continue blogging for the 16 of you who read it! It is fun for me to do it, and to keep up with other friends the same way. As school begins, it may be a little less frequent, but we'll see!
hi julie, i found your blog through darren's facebook. i love it. and i will read it! your family is gorgeoous!! if you ever have time, you can check out our blog: http://cortandken.blogspot.com take care, cortney (bowen) schwalbe
hurray!!! Oh, julie, your kiddos are growing up so fast. They are precious. I am super excited about your homeschooling Max this year. You will do an amazing job! He is so bright!
2 comments:
hi julie, i found your blog through darren's facebook. i love it. and i will read it! your family is gorgeoous!! if you ever have time, you can check out our blog:
http://cortandken.blogspot.com
take care,
cortney (bowen) schwalbe
hurray!!! Oh, julie, your kiddos are growing up so fast. They are precious. I am super excited about your homeschooling Max this year. You will do an amazing job! He is so bright!
Post a Comment