Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seattle

Pike Place Market

It was comforting to know that there is still snow in the world.
The "Sleepless in Seattle" house!
We had a great time on our 10th anniversary trip! THANK YOU, Nana and Aunt Stephanie! I had a hard time leaving Simon, but he did great and grew a ton! Mountains, water, great food-Darren could have stayed forever! We looked for Dave Matthews, but didn't find him. Maybe next time...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys had a great trip! We had a great time with Max!!!!

Unknown said...

this layout is the one i almost did! i love it!!!

Liz said...

Beautiful!! What a great trip!

Fun With Five said...

Wow! I love your new blog make-over! :) You're gonna have to help me spruce mine up!

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I thought about y'all alot! Great pics.

Mia said...

I love the pics and cannot wait to hear about your trip!