Just a little longer to snuggle in our PJ's all morning before the school schedule starts! The big one is harder to snuggle with-you have to hold him down, and I do. The girly girl LOVES to snuggle. The little one enjoys it for a minute, but thinks he has better things to do. So I follow him, and hold him until he screams at me. Cruel, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i do the same thing! :)
i'd want to snuggle those babies, too. they are soooooooo cute! what a beautiful family you have.
i'm so excited to hear more about school!!
so far i think the bum genius 3.0s are the best. i've learned that i don't like to mess with a separate cover. i like the all-in-ones, too. bum genius seem to absorb more and i haven't had any problems with leakage.
chrys
Post a Comment