Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good Times All Around

This child is such a flirt!
Max jumped first, then Annabelle decided that she didn't want to miss out!






We went to the fair this past weekend, despite the fact that we had just finished round 2 of the stomach virus that is going around! Actually, Darren and I were the last ones to be sick, so we didn't really eat anything while we were there. Something about outside vendors and what they had to offer just didn't seem appealing considering recent events in our household! The kids loved it, of course, and ate their fair share of french fries, root beer, cotton candy, snow cones, and funnel cakes! Simon learned how to wave at people-too cute! He was too busy people-watching to scream about being restrained in his stroller. We had a great time!

5 comments:

foller328 said...

39 Minute Changes the life the movie

http://freedom.ws/foller328

Thank you the reading
If you are not interested
I am sorry to waste your valuable time

God blesses you
Wish your dreams come true

aa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aa said...

Hi,
I am feeling very bad to hear about your illness...
You shouldn’t eat junk and oily food because these are very harmful for our body. You should eat only healthy food because this is the only way by which you can keep your body fit...
Take care!

===================================
sahil
nitishrocks

marcia said...

Julie, One of my dreams is to go to the fair and eat all the JUNK food from vendors that I want to try. & since I really, really, really try to eat very healthy all of the time I think, "what fun to break my rules of safe living for a few hours!" So glad you let my darling friends enjoy the fun of the fair. (& that would include the rides) Love checking in on the HOLTS via your blog. Thanks for posting, marcia

Unknown said...

What ya'll went to the State Fair of Texas in Dallas and didn't tell us. I can't wait to take the boys!