I finally finished this book-Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel. I purposefully took my time reading because it was SO good, that I wanted to really think and pray through it. If you have never read it, it really affirms some of the things you probably already do and believe, but explains why in a biblical way. I think I will re-read it once a year, kind of like Sheperding A Child's Heart. It is cheap on http://www.amazon.com/. Thank you, Mandi!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
A Great Book!
I finally finished this book-Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel. I purposefully took my time reading because it was SO good, that I wanted to really think and pray through it. If you have never read it, it really affirms some of the things you probably already do and believe, but explains why in a biblical way. I think I will re-read it once a year, kind of like Sheperding A Child's Heart. It is cheap on http://www.amazon.com/. Thank you, Mandi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i started it and loved it but never finished it before the library needed it back b/c someone else requested it. thanks for the reminder. i need to check it out again.
chrys
wow, that first sentence was a run-on. i should proof before i post!
chrys
Post a Comment