I LOVE pumpkin. Pumpkin anything really, except pumpkin pie. A friend from Panama gave me this recipe last year. I was pregnant, and really craving pumpkin, so I ate as much of this as I could get my hands on. My only problem was that canned pumpkin in Panama is rare. When someone finds it, they usually buy every single can because they know how hard it is to come by. I know-I bought 7 cans last year when I found it in a store, and that was the last I saw of it! Thankfully, Wal-Mart is not in short supply. So here it is, in all its creamy delicious-ness!
Jana's Pumpkin Dip
3/4 c. cream cheese, softened (6 oz.)
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Mix well (with a mixer). We eat it with apples!
1 comment:
Yummy!
Post a Comment