I recently ordered a CD for the kids that we LOVE-Elizabeth Mitchell's You Are My Little Bird. If you don't have it, you must buy it! It will be your favoritest kid CD that parents love too! We finally got it in the mail today-Max and Annabelle were so happy! They love music, any kind, all the time. As they were boppin' along in the backseat while we were running errands, a song came on that is so special to us. I had no idea that it was on this CD. It is called "Los Pollitos," and our friend Lorena used to sing it to Annabelle when we lived in Costa Rica. She was still little, not even 2 years old, and she loved it! Actually, any spanish speaking person knows it well. As I heard it begin, I immediately started crying because I still miss Lorena so much. Then Max recognized it and said, "Mommy! It's Lorena's song!!!! We've got to call her and tell her!" Annabelle doesn't remember the song or Lorena singing it to her, which makes me sad, but now we will always have a reminder of Lorena!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wonder if you can find the song online somewhere & post a link for us. What does the title mean?
Post a Comment