Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Max

We are enjoying the cool mornings and evenings lately! It is so refreshing after missing this season for the past few years. Fall is by far my favorite season! Max has been wearing "fall clothes" for a few weeks now, no matter how warm it gets! The other morning I found him bundled up outside eating his oatmeal!

Sometimes Max gets into trouble for making or taking things apart while I am not watching him...having his own toolbox is apparently very tempting! While I was in the shower today, he decided to teach Annabelle how to ride her bike without training wheels. He took off her training wheels with his plyers, and this is what I found...

Annabelle doesn't quite have it down yet, but she was thrilled to try! Max definitely has his own ideas and doesn't wait on anyone to implement them. He is so creative! Our Max is somethin' else!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he really enjoyed teaching Christian. Annabelle is brave!

Liz said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this post & the pictures!! Precious moments!!