What to do with a baby who is getting his molars in and can't be consoled!
10. Turn him upside down and run around the house.
9. Take a walk in the stroller.
8. Tylenol.
7. Teething tablets on top of the Tylenol.
6. Baby swing outside.
5. Make finger puppets out of his socks. (O.K., this one didn't work at all.)
4. French fries from the Drive-thru.
3. Stroll him around the mall-faster than usual.
2. Give him free reign over any drawer/cabinet in the house, under supervision, of course.
1. A big bowl of ice cream. Eat until both of you stop crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh honey! I feel your pain. I remember those days. No fun!
Oh, I'm so sorry! We just went through that with JK. Poor kiddo doesn't have his canines yet, but his molars busted through nice and strong.
Another thing that works is putting his favorite stuffed animal in the freezer. JK's about chewed off his monkey's ears. LOL!
Post a Comment