Friday, January 23, 2009

8 Things About Me

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
I don't watch a ton of T.V., but here are a few!
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Without a Trace
3. cooking shows
4. sometimes Nightline
5. sometimes The Bachelor
???

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Luna de Noche
2. Taco Cabana
3. P.F. Chang's
4. Del Frisco's-I can dream, right?
5. Papa's Steakhouse
6. Papadeaux's
7. Chipotle
8. any good sushi place...

8 things that happened today: (or 8 things we did today)
1. Max counted by 3's to 100 by himself!
2. applied for a women's seminary-style class in Tyler
3. had a little down-time, hence this post
4. cooked breakfast deer sausage and biscuits with Max
5. went to the YMCA to sign Max up for soccer
6. called rental places for Darren looking for a 15 gage finish gun-there are none in Tyler.
7. helped Annabelle to write her numbers
8. watched Max take Simon and our cat for a ride in the stroller!

8 things I look forward to:
1. seeing my kids grow
2. watching them learn about the Lord first-hand, for themselves!
3. Simon talking
4. beach vacation this summer?
5. surprise day for Darren tomorrow
6. coffee-I always look forward to it!
7. being in heaven, of course.
8. fitting into my real clothes

8 things on my wishlist:
1. to finish this homeschool year well!
2. a new flat-iron
3. to lose 10 more pounds!
4. for the Lord to develop patience in me
5. wisdom about school plans for next year
6. a live-in cook
7. spanish-speaking friends
8. to be an encouraging person, especially to my family!

8 people I tag:
whoever wants to do this!

No comments: