Saturday, January 10, 2009

Picture This...

I have always known that photography is not one of my strengths, but this Christmas was ridiculous! This was the ONLY picture from our Christmas in Dallas that turned out remotely good. It is so disappointing! The pictures from the last 3 posts were from using my Dad's Nikon camera. I really think it makes even my pictures look so much better. Either I need to take some photography classes, or just get a better camera. Help is needed, either way!
Anyway, we had a great time with the cousins in Dallas this year. I wish I were better at describing things. Then I could give you a better mental picture of our time there. Visualize with me...crafts with Nana, making stilts with Grandpa, eating and relaxing, and jumping on the cousins' new trampoline! Thank you, Nana, Grandpa, and Heady Family for great memories!

No comments: