Thursday, January 1, 2009

Starting 2009 With a Bang!

Literally! Pictures to follow, but just a few highlights from the week after Christmas:
Darren re-finished the floors in our house, and will paint the living room this weekend. I love having a husband who is so capable. Meanwhile, we are camping out at my parent's house, watching cable and relaxing!
Max has spent almost the whole week at the farm, hunting with Uncle David and Aunt Tracy. My parents gave him a .22 rifle for his birthday. He shot a turtle. I have nothing more to say about that.
Sis is living the high life, letting Cheech spoil her rotten.
Simon has finally decided to walk! He is so proud of himself. It is so weird to see him walking around the house like a big boy!
My friend Mitzi had her baby today! It's a BOY! Nathaniel Wesley Hood, 8 lbs. 7 oz., 19 inches. I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Fun With Five said...

Okay first, YAY Mitz! A boy, I can't believe it and what a blessing!
And second, the turtle, I am dying laughing at that! Max is ALL boy, and I personally, love them that way! :)