Friday, March 13, 2009

Turning 5











Annabelle had a great birthday! The weather was perfect for jumping on her new trampoline (thanks, Chi Chi and Popi!), which she is graciously sharing with the whole family! We celebrated with our normal family traditions-birthday waffles, birthday hat, and silly string. Since Annabelle has been anticipating this birthday since last year, she was giddy all day! She wanted a "kids" birthday party ON her birthday, and she of course, reveled in the attention. When I asked her what she wanted me to cook for her birthday dinner, she replied, "I would rather have chinese food than what you cook, Mom." I don't blame her! She chose Ming's and had her favorite, shrimp with broccoli. What a big 5 year old girl! We love you, Sis!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad Annabelle had a great birthday!!! I can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow.