Saturday, April 25, 2009

Seeking the Lord

As some of you know, we are in the process of looking for a new job. Not really a job, more like our next step/life ministry. We desperately want to spend as much of our short time here on earth working in the spiritual realm as we can. The Lord brought this psalm to my heart this morning, and it is our prayer through this process...
Psalm 123:1-2
To Thee I lift up my eyes,
O Thou who art enthroned in the heavens!
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress;
So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
Until He shall be gracious to us.

1 comment:

Fun With Five said...

Hey girl, you've been on my mind lately...I'll be praying. Wanna get together next week? I'm free for the most part!!!