But this time we are staying put for a while! Simon has learned to unpack a box quicker than you can pack it, and Max is thrilled to have a project. I am trying not to throw out everything we own-it is ridiculous how much stuff we have, even after I have simpilified! Ft. Worth/Arlington-here we come!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
We Are Moving!
But this time we are staying put for a while! Simon has learned to unpack a box quicker than you can pack it, and Max is thrilled to have a project. I am trying not to throw out everything we own-it is ridiculous how much stuff we have, even after I have simpilified! Ft. Worth/Arlington-here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what great house!!! So happy for y'all! :)
What a cute house!!! I'm so glad you found one! I'll send pics of ours soon too!
Post a Comment