Saturday, August 1, 2009

A First of Many





We are in "Ranger land," so we went with my parents to the game last night! Max was thrilled, but at the end of the evening decided that soccer is still his favorite sport! He loved the excitement and the food, and the 2 home runs we saw. He was a little disappointed that he didn't catch a ball, but we told him that there would be many more chances now that we live in Arlington. Annabelle was antsy after the 2nd inning, of course, but loved the cotton candy and big pretzel. She told us about halfway through the game that one of the "blue guys" was waving at her! Simon had his own fun by staying with my aunt, one of his new favorite people! We left when the storms rolled in...I wonder if they still had the fireworks show at the end? It was a fun summer night!

1 comment:

Kindall said...

Hey, I had my senoior prom there... oh the memories! I think the games are more fun!