Max is sick with what Simon and Annabelle already had-no church for us tomorrow!
Making this recipe for our Superbowl Party tomorrow-we'll see how it turns out!
Starting to study Spanish with Darren again to prepare for our trip to Mexico in March!
Engaging in battles of the will with my 2 year old-I WILL win.
Watching Darren work on making built-in shelves in the living room.
Praying through lots of opportunities so that I will do what God wills.
Not tired of winter yet-still loving the cold weather!
Getting ready to start soccer next week with Max and Darren.
Trying to find a good weekend to have a garage sale-I have lots of stuff to get rid of!
Thankful for people who sacrifice in order to bless others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like life is grand at the Holt house!
I noticed the shelves but got distracted and didn't mention. Looking good!!
Post a Comment