I made this last night, mainly for myself, and it was a big hit! I have never liked tomato soup, probably because of the way the one in a can smells. But I saw Tyler Florence make this on TV a while back and I have been dying to make it! I roast all my vegetables, so roasted tomatoes sounded really good. I used homemade chicken broth, which I think makes a big difference, and I didn't use any cream. It was so good that even Simon ate a whole bowl of it! Max requested that I make it again, and I definitely will! You can find the recipe here!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Roasted Tomato Soup
I made this last night, mainly for myself, and it was a big hit! I have never liked tomato soup, probably because of the way the one in a can smells. But I saw Tyler Florence make this on TV a while back and I have been dying to make it! I roast all my vegetables, so roasted tomatoes sounded really good. I used homemade chicken broth, which I think makes a big difference, and I didn't use any cream. It was so good that even Simon ate a whole bowl of it! Max requested that I make it again, and I definitely will! You can find the recipe here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. That sounds soooo good! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment