Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Her Job


Soon she will be 4. I have cried three times this week already, and it is NOT my hormones! It started when she finally slept without a pull-up a few days ago, which she has done every night since with no accidents! Annabelle has always seemed grown up for her age, but I can't believe she is turning four! Her new favorite phrase is, "I can do it myself." That may sound something like what a 2 year old would say, but she is saying it about things like brushing her teeth and hair. Isn't she too young to do those things alone? To top it all off, she is losing her baby fat, which kills me. We talked about her birthday today and how sad I am that she is growing up. "It's O.K., Mommy. That's my job!" sigh.

2 comments:

AW said...

That's my job. Hahahaha!

the bryans said...

Those tears are definitely not from hormones. Your 3 kids are precious!