Monday, June 30, 2008

The Long Road to Lindale

We just dropped off Max for his first week of day camp! The camp is called Rockin' C Ranch, and it is a working ranch, so lots of farm and horse stuff-Max will be in heaven! It was a last minute decision, after I worked through my issues of letting him go (he's too young, he'll be too tired, I'm not ready for this, etc.!) He was thrilled to go! Annabelle, on the other hand, has been crying all morning "I just want Bubba!" I tried to cheer her up with donuts, but it hasn't worked yet! We miss you already, Max!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, I'm impressed!!! I bet he is having a blast!

Cheech said...

Somehow I was beginning to realize it's mom not Max who's not ready to face "the world"...at six, I think he's ready to work on a ranch!

Liz said...

Savannah went to Rockin' C one summer for day camp. Do they still do the bus from Tyler so that you don't have to drive all the way out there? When she went, you could bring them to a bus drop-off site at like 8:00am & they'd drive them out & then bring them back to the same site on the bus at 4:30 or 5:00. It was great & she LOVED it!

Fun With Five said...

Oh girl, no you didn't add Prince to your playlist! Shut up! I LOVE it! it makes me smile!