Me: Annabelle, are you sure you want to go to pre-school? Do you want to stay home with me instead?
AB: I'm afraid I don't, Mom.
Me: I am really, really gonna miss you! What am I gonna do without you?
AB: Well, you can just get out some pictures of me when I was a baby and then you won't be so sad!
Me: O.K., I'll try that.
AB: I'm afraid I don't, Mom.
Me: I am really, really gonna miss you! What am I gonna do without you?
AB: Well, you can just get out some pictures of me when I was a baby and then you won't be so sad!
Me: O.K., I'll try that.
1 comment:
Haha! She's growing up Momma!
This reminds me of the day my brothers (twins) started kindergarten. Mom and Dad were at the bus stop with us. Dad snapping photos, mom crying into a kleenex. Josh, the quiet sensitive one starts climbing the bus stairs and turns around to say, "Momma, it's okay. I'll be right down the street."
A little comic relief helps, especially when coming from such a little soul. :-)
Post a Comment