Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to My Compromise

I have protested it, made fun of it, ridiculed others for joining it, snooped from Darren's computer on it, told myself I didn't need it, and now have become a member myself. I may have lost some self-respect for this and hate myself in the morning for succumbing to the pressures of this world, but I have joined Facebook. Feel free to ridicule.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm going to make you my friend right now!

Chrys

Unknown said...

what ev!!!!! you HAVE to be on facebook!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Now we can be friends!

AW said...

MUahahaha! You have now joined the dark side!

I love FB. I've been in touch with several old childhood and high school friends. And it's much easier to stay in touch with the non-bloggy types. Although I will warn you on the addictiveness of it...

Liz said...

Cool! I'll look you up!

Amy W said...

Well...we're all doin' it. Might as well join the masses.