Sunday, November 2, 2008

WE BEAT TEXAS-YEAH!!!

We laughed, we jumped, we danced, we screamed, WE WON!!! Actually after the last 8 seconds of the game, we were holding onto each other while we were jumping and dancing and screaming! I think I even saw a tear trickle down Darren's face last night. He claims it is the best birthday present he has ever gotten! That may be a small clue as to how much college football means to him, mainly Texas Tech football. God shone his grace upon us last night, and restored hope for all that is good in this world, all through a football game. Go, TECH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was cheering for Tech too, against my hubbys wishes. We watched with his brother, dad and his dad's friend and they were all cheering for Texas and I kept putting my Guns Up everytime Tech did soemthing worthy. It was a great game!!!!