Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Winning Combination-Wave, Spit

Today Simon and I went to Wal-Mart by ourselves. He was in a super funny mood, which was a welcome change from the "fussy baby" who has taken over our household this week. As soon as we got in the door, he started waving to people as we strolled through the aisles. He LOVES the attention he gets from other people when we are out, but decided to trick it up a little today.

Si: waves at a person walking by.
Stranger (usually an older person): something like, "Oh, what a cute baby!"
Si: spits at the person, you know, the kind where you are blowing spit with your tongue sticking out. Then laughs hysterically.
Stranger: "Oh, my!"
Me: "I'm so sorry!" moving on quickly...

He caught me trying not to laugh the first time he did it, which he thought was funny, so he continued. You know. For kicks. If there was any doubt before, it has now been confirmed. He is my husband's child.

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I wish I'd been there to see that myself!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up!!! Poor Julie!!!